The Top Uses Of Argan Oil For Women: When Does Argan Oil Do
Argan oil is a nut extract that comes from the Argan Forest in Morocco. Though Moroccans have been using argan oil for years, westerners have only recently begun to recognize its benefits. The demand for this oil is quite high, but with good reason!
Argan oil has been used by people all over the world for a variety of reasons such as curing bug bites, skin rashes, and infections of the skin.
However, in recent years, women have started to recognize its ability to work as a great moisturizer and give hair a healthy shine. What makes this oil so magical? Argan oil is naturally packed with Omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants as well as vitamins A and E.
Research has helped prove that this oil contains properties that are responsible for moisturizing the skin while helping reduce inflammation. Vitamin E contains something called tocopherol which is great for boosting cell production. For this reason, a great number of companies include it in their skincare lines as well as hair-related products.
However, you can now avoid purchasing expensive beauty products that contain extra ingredients by purchasing 100 percent pure argan oil. Though argan oil is expensive in its purest form, it is well worth the investment. Just one drop added to your skin or hair can make a world of difference.
What Argan Oil Can Be Used For
1. Argan oil is the perfect nighttime moisturizer. To get the most out of it, add a drop to the palm of your hand and rub your palms together to warm the oil a bit. Then, just apply it to your face and neck. What makes this oil so great is that you can apply it to the sensitive areas around your eyes. Most importantly, it will help reduce fine lines while maintaining the optimal moisture balance of your skin.
2. Undoubtedly, you’re probably well aware that skin toning is an integral part of your skincare. However, to make the most of your toner, add about three drops of argan oil to the toner. It will give your skin a nice and healthy glow.
3. Acne is a horrible skin condition and it affects women of all ages! The great news is that argan oil can help by halting excessive sebum production.
If you have oily skin, there is a good chance that acne is an unwanted addition to your life. Argan oil should be applied to the areas of your face most affected by your acne. You can also get even better results by choosing to apply tea tree oil to your face as well.
4. Get rid of nasty stretch marks and prevent them by applying several drops of argan oil to the affected areas. The oil can help by making your skin more elastic and for already existing stretch marks, the oil can help diminish their appearance.
5. Shaving your legs and sensitive areas can leave painful and uncomfortable razor burn bumps. Once again, argan oil can work a miracle as it can help soothe your burns and moisturize your skin to restore it to its former glory.
6. Most moisturizers contain chemicals that can be harmful to your skin. However, argan oil can feel amazing on the whole body, and not just on your face. Once you know how great it feels to apply this oil, why not use it for your whole body?
7. You can also make use of argan oil for your hair. Since it doesn’t leave behind a greasy residue, it can work as a great styling agent for your hair and give it that luxurious shine celebrities are always talking about. If your hair suffers from split ends, the oil can help repair them with little effort on your part.
8. If you suffer from chapped and irritated lips, you can apply the oil directly to your mouth. Several drops is more than enough, just make sure you wipe the excess off. As you can see, there are numerous uses for just this one oil. Though it is expensive and you need to order it from a reputable seller, one drop can make a world of difference.